The North Jersey section offers 4 travel grants to undergraduates to present papers or posters at ACS National and Regional meetings.
- Applicants are required to present a paper or poster at the ACS National Meeting.
- Applicants must be members of the ACS in the North Jersey Section.
- Complete the Submission Form, including the required supporting materials.
- Application deadlines will typically be postmarked by December 1 for the Spring meeting and postmarked by June 1 for the Fall Meeting
Travel application process for Undergraduate Students:
In 2014-15 the NJACS will award four travel grants of $600 each to aid undergraduate students in presenting papers or posters at ACS Meetings. Scientific add & adhd merit of the paper to be presented will be considered. To apply for the Undergraduate Student Travel Award, submit the supporting documents below by US mail to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A copy of the PACS abstract including the submission page identifying the Division and the Presenter (PACS is the abstract submission system used for ACS meetings).
- A letter of support from the applicant’s research advisor which includes a description of the student’s innovative and original contributions to the research project.
- A memo from the department chair stating that you are the applicant representing that institution.
- A copy of the applicant’s resume.