Photos From 2012 Events
- Dr. Ron Kong, chair of NJACS-MSDG, provided the opening remarks and the highlights for 2012 NJACS-MSDG.
- Back: Robert Iannucci, Nick Molinaro, Ron Kong, Fangbiao Li, Patrick Bennett; Front: Min Meng, Petia Shipkova, Jerry Pappas
- Dr. Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, gave the opening remarks.
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Student Travel Award winner, Freneil Jariwala (left), with Ron Kong.
- Dr. Ignatius Kass, Waters Technologies Corporation, presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Dr. Thomas P. Roddy, Merck & Co., Inc., presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Front: Ignatius Kass, Thomas P. Roddy, John Venesky; Back: Jonathan Ho, Brad I. Coopersmith, Robert Iannucci.
- Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, welcomed attendees
- Amber Flynn Charlebois, NJACS section chair, gave opening remarks
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Distinguished Service Award Winner, Ed Kerns, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right).
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Early Career Award Winner, Ileana Cristea, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Achievement Award Winner, Steven Gross, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- Speakers with the Board of 2012 NJ-ACS MSDG.
2011 Meeting Calendar
2010 Meeting Calendar
2009 Meeting Calendar
Search this site . . .
2019 National Chemistry Week: “Chemistry is Out of This World”
National Chemistry Week (NCW) is a community-based annual event that unites ACS local sections, businesses, schools, and individuals in communicating the importance of chemistry to our quality of life.
Message From Mirlinda Biba
Chemical Reactions Twitter Feed
ACS Pressroom Blog
C&EN Twitter Feed