Photos From 2012 Events
- Dr. Ron Kong, chair of NJACS-MSDG, provided the opening remarks and the highlights for 2012 NJACS-MSDG.
- Back: Robert Iannucci, Nick Molinaro, Ron Kong, Fangbiao Li, Patrick Bennett; Front: Min Meng, Petia Shipkova, Jerry Pappas
- Dr. Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, gave the opening remarks.
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Student Travel Award winner, Freneil Jariwala (left), with Ron Kong.
- Dr. Ignatius Kass, Waters Technologies Corporation, presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Dr. Thomas P. Roddy, Merck & Co., Inc., presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Front: Ignatius Kass, Thomas P. Roddy, John Venesky; Back: Jonathan Ho, Brad I. Coopersmith, Robert Iannucci.
- Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, welcomed attendees
- Amber Flynn Charlebois, NJACS section chair, gave opening remarks
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Distinguished Service Award Winner, Ed Kerns, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right).
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Early Career Award Winner, Ileana Cristea, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Achievement Award Winner, Steven Gross, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- Speakers with the Board of 2012 NJ-ACS MSDG.
2011 Meeting Calendar
2010 Meeting Calendar
2009 Meeting Calendar
Search this site . . .
2023 National Chemistry Week: “Chemistry is Out of This World”
National Chemistry Week (NCW) is a community-based annual event that unites ACS local sections, businesses, schools, and individuals in communicating the importance of chemistry to our quality of life.
Message From Justyna Sikorska
ACS Pressroom Blog
C&EN Twitter Feed