NJACS Strategic Alliances / Partners
The ACS North Jersey Section partners with other organizations to achieve our vision to improve people’s lives through the transforming power of science. Alliances and partnerships support the NJACS Strategic Plan by engaging members and scientific professionals to advance the section’s mission.
NJACS partners may include scientific societies, regional/global/intergovernmental organizations, other non-governmental organizations, and/or industry associations.
The following are current NJACS alliances and partnerships that enhance chemistry’s potential and further the section’s vision and mission.
Current Alliances and Partnerships
- Students2Science – Science enrichment for area kids [ www.students2science.org ]
- AWIS – Association for Women in Science, New Jersey Chapter [ www.awisnj.org ]
- CACS – Chinese American Chemical Society [ www.tristatecacs.org ]
- NYAS – New York Academy of Sciences [ www.nyas.org ]
- AIChE – Rutgers University Chapter of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers [ aiche.rutgers.edu ]
- SAPA – Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association [ www.sapaweb.org ]
- ACC&CE – Association of Consulting Chemists & Chemical Engineers [ www.chemconsult.org ]
- NOBCChE – National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers [ www.nobcche.org ]
There are exciting opportunities to partner or provide sponsorship to the ACS North Jersey Section. If you are interested in becoming a NJACS partner or to learn more about partnership opportunities, contact us.
Other Links and Resources
Additional chemistry links and resources are listed below. If you would like to have a link added to this section, please contact us.
Neighboring Sections of the ACS
New Jersey Colleges with Chemistry Departments