- News & Views
- Topical Groups
- ChemExpo / National Chemistry Week
- Earth Day / Earth Week
- Undergraduate Travel Grants
- Education Committee
- Teacher Affiliates
- Student Affiliates
- Undergraduate Research Conference
- NJ Chemistry Olympics
- Int’l Chemistry Olympiad
- Project SEED
- Quick Links, etc
MSDG at CPSA 2014
NJ-MSDG participates annually in CPSA, a three-day conference on Clinical & Pharmaceutical Solutions through Analysis held at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, in Langhorne, PA. Typically, MSDG organizes a session and co-sponsors the Keynote Address and Banquet. MSDG members have free admission to those two events, but separate registration is required, for planning.
Click [ CPSA USA ] for the full program and directions. Conference fee is $360, short courses $260. Registration is at http://www.cpsa-usa.com/2014/registration.shtml. MSDG members get a discount on conference registration.
- CPSA Workshop (sponsored by NJ-MSDG!) – Mon, Sept 29, 2014 / 2-4PM – “From Nature’s Products to Biologics – Applications of Advanced Analytical Technologies” Discussion Leaders: Ronald Kong, PTC; Min Liu, Merck; Jasmine Lu, Shimadzu, Sponsored by the North Jersey ACS Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group. (Separate registration for this event required by clicking here. No charge for NJ-MSDG members).
- CPSA – Wed, Oct 1, 2014 / 3:45PM onwards –“Vendors’ 5 minutes of Fame” – followed by CPSA Dinner Lectures & Award Presentations, held in conjunction with our MSDG group and the Del Val Drug Metabolism Discussion Group. (Separate registration for this event required by clicking here).