Award recipient: Professor Stephen L. Buchwald
Professor Buchwald will be recognized “for his pioneering work in catalysis, notably the development of palladium catalysts to form carbon-heteroatom and carbon-carbon bonds”.
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Times: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Venue: Online using Zoom
Cost: This virtual symposium is free
To register: Click or use your smartphone to scan this QR Code:
There will also be a
- Sue Zultanski (Chair, Merck) [ email ]
- Yalan Xing (Chair Elect, Wm. Paterson Univ.) [ email ]
- Michael Smith (Treasurer, BMS) [ email ]
- Joseph Badillo (Secretary, Seton Hall Univ.) [ email ]
- Chunrui Sun (Merck) [ email ]
- Saurin Raval (BMS) [ email ]
- Leslie Trigoura (Student Member, Wm. Paterson Univ.) [ email ]
- Usha Kalra (Student Member, Seton Hall Univ.) [ email ]
- Mary Chioma Okorie (Student Member, Seton Hall Univ.) [ email ]
- Registration fee is $125.00 (which includes symposium and lunch).
Students: $15 (limited number of seats)
- Due to limited seating, the deadline for registration and payment is November 12
- Please register & pay online below with a credit / debit card.
Please Note: Registration and payment are two separate steps!
Pay Registration Fee