2018 Fall Symposium & Vendor Exhibition
Sponsored by the
North Jersey ACS Drug Metabolism Discussion Group
“Strategies for Optimizing Pharmacological, Metabolic, and
Toxicological Profiles of Clinical Candidates”
Date: October 11, 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 3:45 pm
Venue: The Palace at Somerset Park,
333 Davidson Avenue,
Somerset, NJ 08873
Speakers & Organizers: Bottom row (L to R): Matt Hoffman (Celgene), Beth Joshi (Merck), Laura Armstrong (Rutgers), Piyush Bajaj (Takeda), Judi Wardwell (InSphero), Li Yu (Roche), Top row (L to R): Murat Cirit (MIT), Imad Hanna (Novartis), Naiyu Zheng (BMS), Dan Mudra (Lilly), Wing Lam (Janssen), Fan Wu (Celgene)
- Pre-registration fee is $125 (pre-register by October 5, 2018).
- Registration fee at the door is $150 (Checks only)
- Registration fee is $10 for students and postdocs and $50 for faculty
- Registration is free for unemployed
- If you have no DMDG member at your company, please contact Elizabeth Joshi (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration.
- Payments by personal or company checks. Sorry, credit cards are not accepted.
- Checks should be made payable to: NJ Drug Metabolism Discussion Group.
- Please contact Naiyu Zheng (email@example.com) for information concerning exhibits