“Models, Pharmacogenomics, Pharmacokinetics”
Venue: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater (formerly Crowne Plaza, formerly Somerset Plaza), 110 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873.
Please contact Karen Dingley at firstname.lastname@example.org for information concerning exhibits.
[ program book ]
08:00 am — Registration / Continental Breakfast / Vendor Exhibit
Dr. Allen Jones, Chair, NJDMDG
“Novel Hepatic Model Systems for Investigating Mechanisms of Drug-Induced
Liver Injury (DIU)”
Edward L. LeCluyse, Ph.D. , Associate Investigator Institute for Chemical Safety Sciences The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC
“Pharmacogenomics in American Indian Populations”
Erica L. Woodahl, Ph.D. , Associate Professor Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences University of Montana, MT
10:45 am — Vendor Exhibit & Coffee Break
“Pharmacokinetics of Proteins and Peptides”
Joseph P. Balthasar, Ph.D. , Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
12:15 pm — Lunch & Vendor Exhibit
“Glucuronidation, sulfation, and pharmacokinetics of conjugated metabolite”
Swati Nagar, Ph.D. , Associate Professor, Temple University School of Pharmacy, Philadelphia, PA
2:30 pm — Vendor Exhibit & Coffee Break
“A panel of translational xenoreceptor, cytochrome P450, transporter and transplanted liver humanized mouse models for improved prediction of drug responses in Man”
Nico Scheer, Ph.D., Head of the tADMETTM portfolio, Taconic Farms, Inc., Cranbury, NJ
3:45 pm — Program Closure
Directions to the Hotel Somerset Bridgewater
Hotel Somerset Bridgewater was formerly Crowne Plaza, formerly Somerset Plaza
110 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
- From the New Jersey Turnpike:
Exit 10 to Interstate 287 North. Follow 10 miles to Exit 10 (527 New Brunswick-South Bound Brook). Easton Ave towards South Bound Brook to first light, make left (Davidson Ave.)
- From New York City:
Lincoln Tunnel to N.J. Turnpike South. Follow N.J. Turnpike directions mentioned above.
- From Route 287:
- If traveling north: Exit 10 (527 New Brunswick-South Bound Brook). Follow sign towards Bound Brook, to light make left (Davidson Ave.)
- If traveling south: Exit 10 (527 New Brunswick). Left on Easton Ave., to light, make left (Davidson Ave).
- From the Newark Airport
Take NJ Turnpike South to Exit 10- I-287 North to Exit 10 (Easton Ave) to first light, go left on Davidson Ave. Hotel immediately on left.
Search this site . . .
The latest issue of The Indicator is now available for download.
Message From Qi Gao
ACS Pressroom Blog
C&EN Twitter Feed
- AIChE joint meetings
- Astrochemistry Discussion Group
- Baekeland Symposium
- Committee on Minority Affairs
- Drug Metabolism Topical Group Meetings
- Earth Day / Earth Week
- Exec Com Mtgs Staging Area
- International Chemistry Olympiad
- Mass Spectrometry Topical Group Meetings
- Materials Topical Group
- National Chemistry Week / ChemExpo
- News Briefs
- NJ-ACS Events Calender
- NMR Spectroscopy Topical Group Meetings
- Organic Topical Group
- Regulatory CMC and Quality Topical Group
- Undergraduate Research Conference
- Women Chemists Committee
- Younger Chemists Committee