Quick Links for Upcoming Events
- Apr 8, 2013 CIT – Careers In Transition – ChemJobs
- Apr 9, 2013 MSDG April 2013 Meeting
- Apr 13, 2013 7th Annual William Paterson University Undergraduate Research Symposium — Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Apr 18, 2013 DMDG 2013 Spring Symposium and Vendor Exposition
- Apr 24, 2013 No. Jersey Chromatography Group Seminar
- Apr 24, 2013 NJ-ACS Chemagination Contest for High School Students – details & registration
- Apr 26, 2013 MWCC: 4th Annual Gift of Mentoring Event
- Apr 26, 2013 65th Annual NJ-ACS Undergraduate Research Conference
- Apr 29, 2013 Exec Committee Meeting
- May 23, 2013
MSSD – 63rd Annual Merck State Science Day 2013
Search this site . . .
2016 National Chemistry Week: “Solving Mysteries through Chemistry”
National Chemistry Week (NCW) is a community-based annual event that unites ACS local sections, businesses, schools, and individuals in communicating the importance of chemistry to our quality of life.
Message From Miriam Gulotta
Becoming the 2018 Chair of NJACS is an immense honor as well as a daunting responsibility. First, I want to thank all the people who participate in NJACS topical groups, symposia, SEED mentors/mentees, College Chapters, ... and all the other NJACS involved events. It’s you who are both the face and the strength of our section.
ACS Pressroom Blog
C&EN Twitter Feed