NJ-ACS Undergraduate Student Travel Grant
New this year, the North Jersey section is now offering travel grants to undergraduates to present papers or posters at ACS meetings.
- Applicants are required to present a paper or poster at the ACS National Meeting.
- Applicants must be members of the ACS in the North Jersey Section.
- Complete the Submission Form, including the required supporting materials.
- Application deadlines for National Meetings will typically be postmarked by November 15 for the Spring meeting and postmarked by May 1 for the Fall Meeting
Travel application process for Undergraduate Students:
In 2014-15 the NJACS will award four travel grants of $600 each to aid undergraduate students in presenting papers or posters at ACS Meetings. Scientific merit of the paper to be presented will be considered. To apply for the Undergraduate Student Travel Award, submit the supporting documents below by US mail to: NJ-ACS Section Secretary, 49 Pippins Way, Morristown, NJ 07960
- A copy of the PACS abstract including the submission page identifying the Division and the Presenter (PACS is the abstract submission system used for ACS meetings).
- A letter of support from the applicant’s research advisor which includes a description of the student’s innovative and original contributions to the research project.
- A memo from the department chair stating that you are the applicant representing that institution.
- A copy of the applicant’s resume.