2015 National Chemistry Week: “Chemistry Colors our World”
National Chemistry Week (NCW) is a community-based annual event that unites ACS local sections, businesses, schools, and individuals in communicating the importance of chemistry to our quality of life.
Message From Luciano Mueller
It is a great honor for me to serve as the Chair of the North Jersey Section of the ACS (NJACS) in 2016. I thank my colleagues on the executive committee, the topical group chairs, and the many volunteers who have contributed to numerous section activities and events throughout this year.
- The Food Court: Chewing the fat over good red wine July 1, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Flexible sensors on leaves and bugs detect environmental conditions, toxic gas June 24, 2014
- The Food Court: In search of an even better breed of strawberries June 17, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Natural, renewable nanomaterial can potentially cause more harm than asbestos June 10, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Rise of nitrous oxide emissions endangers climate and ozone efforts June 4, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Student finds promising material for ‘green’ energy May 27, 2014