Photos From 2012 Events
- Dr. Ron Kong, chair of NJACS-MSDG, provided the opening remarks and the highlights for 2012 NJACS-MSDG.
- Back: Robert Iannucci, Nick Molinaro, Ron Kong, Fangbiao Li, Patrick Bennett; Front: Min Meng, Petia Shipkova, Jerry Pappas
- Dr. Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, gave the opening remarks.
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Student Travel Award winner, Freneil Jariwala (left), with Ron Kong.
- Dr. Ignatius Kass, Waters Technologies Corporation, presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Dr. Thomas P. Roddy, Merck & Co., Inc., presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Front: Ignatius Kass, Thomas P. Roddy, John Venesky; Back: Jonathan Ho, Brad I. Coopersmith, Robert Iannucci.
- Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, welcomed attendees
- Amber Flynn Charlebois, NJACS section chair, gave opening remarks
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Distinguished Service Award Winner, Ed Kerns, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right).
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Early Career Award Winner, Ileana Cristea, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Achievement Award Winner, Steven Gross, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- Speakers with the Board of 2012 NJ-ACS MSDG.
2011 Meeting Calendar
2010 Meeting Calendar
2009 Meeting Calendar
Call for Nominations for the 2017 Baekeland Award
Message From Luciano Mueller
It is a great honor for me to serve as the Chair of the North Jersey Section of the ACS (NJACS) in 2016. I thank my colleagues on the executive committee, the topical group chairs, and the many volunteers who have contributed to numerous section activities and events throughout this year.
- The Food Court: Chewing the fat over good red wine July 1, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Flexible sensors on leaves and bugs detect environmental conditions, toxic gas June 24, 2014
- The Food Court: In search of an even better breed of strawberries June 17, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Natural, renewable nanomaterial can potentially cause more harm than asbestos June 10, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Rise of nitrous oxide emissions endangers climate and ozone efforts June 4, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Student finds promising material for ‘green’ energy May 27, 2014