Photos From 2012 Events
- Dr. Ron Kong, chair of NJACS-MSDG, provided the opening remarks and the highlights for 2012 NJACS-MSDG.
- Back: Robert Iannucci, Nick Molinaro, Ron Kong, Fangbiao Li, Patrick Bennett; Front: Min Meng, Petia Shipkova, Jerry Pappas
- Dr. Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, gave the opening remarks.
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Student Travel Award winner, Freneil Jariwala (left), with Ron Kong.
- Dr. Ignatius Kass, Waters Technologies Corporation, presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Dr. Thomas P. Roddy, Merck & Co., Inc., presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Front: Ignatius Kass, Thomas P. Roddy, John Venesky; Back: Jonathan Ho, Brad I. Coopersmith, Robert Iannucci.
- Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, welcomed attendees
- Amber Flynn Charlebois, NJACS section chair, gave opening remarks
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Distinguished Service Award Winner, Ed Kerns, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right).
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Early Career Award Winner, Ileana Cristea, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Achievement Award Winner, Steven Gross, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- Speakers with the Board of 2012 NJ-ACS MSDG.
2011 Meeting Calendar
2010 Meeting Calendar
2009 Meeting Calendar
Call for Nominations for the 2017 Baekeland Award
Message From Landon Greene
I'm honored to have the luxury of leading forward a very successful and impactful section. I would like to thank all our leaders, volunteers, members and community for what they have done to make this section great. I am confident, with such a strong program, we can improve upon this success in 2017.
- The Food Court: Chewing the fat over good red wine July 1, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Flexible sensors on leaves and bugs detect environmental conditions, toxic gas June 24, 2014
- The Food Court: In search of an even better breed of strawberries June 17, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Natural, renewable nanomaterial can potentially cause more harm than asbestos June 10, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Rise of nitrous oxide emissions endangers climate and ozone efforts June 4, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Student finds promising material for ‘green’ energy May 27, 2014