Photos From 2012 Events
- Dr. Ron Kong, chair of NJACS-MSDG, provided the opening remarks and the highlights for 2012 NJACS-MSDG.
- Back: Robert Iannucci, Nick Molinaro, Ron Kong, Fangbiao Li, Patrick Bennett; Front: Min Meng, Petia Shipkova, Jerry Pappas
- Dr. Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, gave the opening remarks.
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Student Travel Award winner, Freneil Jariwala (left), with Ron Kong.
- Dr. Ignatius Kass, Waters Technologies Corporation, presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Dr. Thomas P. Roddy, Merck & Co., Inc., presenting at NJACS-MSDG.
- Front: Ignatius Kass, Thomas P. Roddy, John Venesky; Back: Jonathan Ho, Brad I. Coopersmith, Robert Iannucci.
- Ron Kong, Chair of NJACS-MSDG, welcomed attendees
- Amber Flynn Charlebois, NJACS section chair, gave opening remarks
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Distinguished Service Award Winner, Ed Kerns, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right).
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Early Career Award Winner, Ileana Cristea, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- 2012 NJACS-MSDG Achievement Award Winner, Steven Gross, with Safet Palamar (left) and Ron Kong (right)
- Speakers with the Board of 2012 NJ-ACS MSDG.
2011 Meeting Calendar
2010 Meeting Calendar
2009 Meeting Calendar
Search this site . . .
2016 National Chemistry Week: “Solving Mysteries through Chemistry”
National Chemistry Week (NCW) is a community-based annual event that unites ACS local sections, businesses, schools, and individuals in communicating the importance of chemistry to our quality of life.
Message From Miriam Gulotta
Becoming the 2018 Chair of NJACS is an immense honor as well as a daunting responsibility. First, I want to thank all the people who participate in NJACS topical groups, symposia, SEED mentors/mentees, College Chapters, ... and all the other NJACS involved events. It’s you who are both the face and the strength of our section.
ACS Pressroom Blog
C&EN Twitter Feed