National Chemistry Week (NCW) 2012
Theme: Nanotechnology: The Smallest BIG Idea in Science!
The North Jersey Section’s NCW celebration included hands-on chemistry activities for kids presented by area chemists, college and high school chemistry teachers and students, at the Liberty Science Center (LSC)
1st place Winner Grade 3-5 in both North Jersey & National:
Sunay Dubey, 5th Grade, Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School
The latest issue of The Indicator is now available for download.
Message From Luciano Mueller
It is a great honor for me to serve as the Chair of the North Jersey Section of the ACS (NJACS) in 2016. I thank my colleagues on the executive committee, the topical group chairs, and the many volunteers who have contributed to numerous section activities and events throughout this year.
- The Food Court: Chewing the fat over good red wine July 1, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Flexible sensors on leaves and bugs detect environmental conditions, toxic gas June 24, 2014
- The Food Court: In search of an even better breed of strawberries June 17, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Natural, renewable nanomaterial can potentially cause more harm than asbestos June 10, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Rise of nitrous oxide emissions endangers climate and ozone efforts June 4, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Student finds promising material for ‘green’ energy May 27, 2014