National Chemistry Week (NCW) 2012
Theme: Nanotechnology: The Smallest BIG Idea in Science!
The North Jersey Section’s NCW celebration included hands-on chemistry activities for kids presented by area chemists, college and high school chemistry teachers and students, at the Liberty Science Center (LSC)
1st place Winner Grade 3-5 in both North Jersey & National:
Sunay Dubey, 5th Grade, Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School
Call for Nominations for the 2017 Baekeland Award
Message From Landon Greene
I'm honored to have the luxury of leading forward a very successful and impactful section. I would like to thank all our leaders, volunteers, members and community for what they have done to make this section great. I am confident, with such a strong program, we can improve upon this success in 2017.
- The Food Court: Chewing the fat over good red wine July 1, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Flexible sensors on leaves and bugs detect environmental conditions, toxic gas June 24, 2014
- The Food Court: In search of an even better breed of strawberries June 17, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Natural, renewable nanomaterial can potentially cause more harm than asbestos June 10, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Rise of nitrous oxide emissions endangers climate and ozone efforts June 4, 2014
- Flowers & Power: Student finds promising material for ‘green’ energy May 27, 2014